Sunday, May 15, 2005

Reliion and stuff...

Ok, so I went to have a look at Flash's blog, tried her link to the religion quiz, I may set up some links myself at some point. Anyway, sounds like maybe it has me down pretty much.

I came back as mainly agnostic, followed by buddhism, satanism (strange, but then I dont pretend to know what satanism really is about, I'm sure its not all beheading chickens while listening to Judas Priest), atheism then christianity at 4th. For now, if you're interested, take my link to Fink's blog, and take his link to Flash's.

I guess Buddhism coming in second, maybe its just that I look more like buddha than jesus, heh!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jinx, you can hyperlink words by clicking the little chain icon while you are composing (if you want)...

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 12:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home