Thursday, October 27, 2005

I've been in Azeroth for about 5 months now...






..and still thoroughly enjoying the freedom I have there. I checked and it will be 5 months as of today I first signed up to enter the World of Warcraft, persuaded by the pleases or warcraft 3, and the times I'd spent in Diablo 2, which is also Blizzard, and I'd taken many happy hours there on their free, well organised servers.

Sure, Blizzard have people who knock them, and there's occasional downtime, but very rarely without notice! Hell, sometimes it takes the shutdown on Tuesday nights to tell me it IS Tuesday!

Anyway, 5 months, and as a fairly casual player, I've worked out I've spent just over one hour a day on there since I started, which I think keeps me well out of the crazy obsessive section of the online gamer Venn diagram.

last night though, I finally earned my 'mount' which is quite a milestone for a player, as you can only qualify for mounts at Level 40. As ever , I've included some pictures, as well as a few others from the Halloween celebrations. Someone got a Skeletonizing wand from the Trick or Treating Innkeeper, and I got to join in some stupidity outside the bank, there ended up being about 7 of us dancing in a line, but fortunately not line dancing!

Soon to come, stuff that isn't just about WoW!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interest, but what about sponge?

Sunday, November 05, 2006 1:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home