Thursday, January 18, 2007

Big Brother Update

Ok, I've caught glimpses, really haven't bothered to watch this time around.

Damn tho, I know part of me kinda looks down on people who are just plain dim. Well, maybe not that, I think its when its so obvious they see being a fuckwit as some kind of badge of honour, like an ASBO of idiocy.

I saw a section where the housemates got to ask Big Brother a question they'd never had answered.

'Jack' - Jade Goody's boyfriend, and deserving a whole new alphabet to be invented just so we cant plant him lower than Z-list, asked ' why do men have nipples?', obviously thinking that saying nipples would earn him some more fans.

On the explanation, about all human embryos starting off female and only choosing a gender after the first few weeks in the womb, his face just went more and more blank and empty, until I was fully expecting his eyes and nose to just fade into his face, and he goes 'whats an..uhh...em- vree-oh?'

He then seemed to be offended that big brother had said he was once a girl.

Jade then follows this up by nominating Shilpa, the Bollywood actress, because she 'said I need elcolution lessons to speak proper or summit', yes elcolution, thats not a typo.

I'm not saying everyone uses words like elocution or embryo on a daily basis, but most people have heard of the word. Also, if you're really a *cough* Celebrity, shouldn't you have built up some kinda celeb survival skills, some natural ability to bluff out situations? Maybe just nod and go 'oh ,yea, thanks for that, Big Brother.' Maybe, instead of just going 'DUHHHHH'.

The tragic thing is, I just bet he's bloody hero to the chavs. 'Look, he's a completely braindead twunt and he's on the telly!'.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home