Wednesday, January 03, 2007

So, obligatory big brother post ..again.

Ok, Jermaine Jackson, dont care
some footballer's wife, care so little I can't even bring myself to use capitals. I've honestly forgotten her name already.
Ken Russell, destined to be the miserable git to annoy everyone, when in fact he could be quite clever and get voted out for saying stuff most of the viewers won't understand instead.
Leo bloody Sayer? well, it should be interesting to see how long he can be so chirpy.
Doh, completely missed Jo from S Club, but as I CAN'T care about her, no matter.
Ah, now, a Bollywood actress, I'm not going to TRY to spell her name, but she should actually bring something interesting to the whole thing.
Carol Malone, one of those 'opinions' columnists from ...a newspaper, I don't know or care. I assume primarily invited to cause a lot of arguments.
Donny Tourette, an absolutely stereotypical rock band lead singer. Might be fun, like Leo Sayer, to see how long he can stay in character, although I actually almost believe Leo is actually like that.
H from Steps, 'oh he's "come out". Was anyone who saw him in Steps surprised? cheap I know...but you shouldn't be too surprised if you've ever visited me before. He's actually coming across as a fairly decent guy tho.
Lastly, Cleo Rocos, now I liked Kenny Everett's show, but I'm not sure how much she's going to add to the show.
Oh, ok Lastly, Dirk Benidict, of Battlestar Galactica and A Team fame.
I'll really TRY not to judge them all too harshly until they've had a few minutes together though.

Really can't see me watching this one too heavily though.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home