Saturday, January 20, 2007

Nearly forgot about Peter Andre and Jordan

and their obviously fine, top quality new cd.

No sound clips sadly, but I think you only need to read all the genuine, heartfelt reviews to truly know what an all time classic this cd is truly destined to be.

Reviews at Amazon here!

Example:

Like so many great artists, I fear that Kate and Pete are destined to remain unappreciated during their own life times. "A whole new world" is an understatement..."A whole new musical paradigm" would have been more apt I feel. Don't let the sarcasm of the philistines who have reviewed this album below put you off. There have been many turning points in the history of Western music...it has often been said for instance that after the first performance of Beethoven's Third Symphony, music was never the same again. The release of this album is an event of similar gravity I feel. After the first play it hit me like a bolt of lightening, but it was only after the third or forth listen that its sheer subtle majesty revealed itself, and I suspect that my life will now forever be changed beyond recognition. For instance, as a result of this music (and 'music' does not feel like a big enough world to describe it) I am seriously considering having a sex change and moving to the Isle of Man.

Incidentally, I'd recommend anyone who enjoyed this album as much as I did to check out "Prélude à l'après-midi d'un faune" by Debussy, the latest Yo La Tengo album, or anything by Cathal Coughlan.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home