Thursday, May 04, 2006

Just kill me now...

I've been in today, and as its a nice day out, someone nearby has their windows open and stereo up, and hey, I've got no problem with that. It's the middle of the day, after all.

What is rrrrrreally beginning to wear away at me, is that since around 3pm, Phats and Small's "Turn Around" has been on repeat.

Yes, ONE track, that was quite annoying in the first place, so far on repeat for over four hours!

Hang on, they drive me to write about it, and now it's stopped! How strange.

Ok, a minute's silence and they're actually playing some Reef..'Place your hands' if you remember it. Its like getting a steak after a month on nothing but mashed potato.

Heh, for all of a minute, now they've gone to some kind of lounge music, and I realise I'm rambling, but 4 hours of 'Turn Around' has actively lowered my IQ, I believe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a nightmare, we used to get hours of Elvis, but then the guilty party either died or moved away...it's just bird song now...

Thursday, May 04, 2006 9:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frook them in teh ass, byatch >8W

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 5:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home