Thursday, August 24, 2006

World of Warcraft server disaster.

Ok, for the first time in about 18 months subscription, the Euro servers have been down for more than 24 hours. It sounds like an unavoidable hardware situation and I'm not surprised at how much complaining is going on on forums and the like. I am a little disappointed though, surely you guys can do SOMETHING for a whole day. (although I sympathise with any groups that had a 40 player raid scheduled for today. Takes some organisation for that kinda thing.)

I believe everyone affected is getting some extra time added to their account as compensation tho, and it gave me the chance to do some stuff at home that had been lurking for a while, and get a little further in Deus Ex. (Yes I really am still playing the original, and no I haven't finished it. Just hit Hong Kong.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Deus Ex rules... ;) Finished it twice... ;)

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 10:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW is always a nightmare switch to heroes

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 3:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit cock balls

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 3:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home