Monday, May 30, 2005

Big Brother..oh dear

Couldn't help myself, I did take a look at the new collection or desperate fame hunters this time around, and my god, I dont actually believe there is a single likable one in there. I Fully admit to watching older series, if they were on, and nothing better was, which was sadly very true on many evenings, but this time, words fail me...well I doubt they will, actually, give me time!

I truly think what they should do is randomly select a dozen people from all the applicant, not based on who the selection board think we want to see naked, or who is most likely to say 'fuck' a lot, or people with 'interesting' views.. Yes, I do mean the Chris Eubank clone, with his ridiculous accent and his love of fox hunting, and the 'witch'. I've met a few witch types online that I've chatted to, and for a start, they dont go on and on about, in fact, its taken a while for me to find out, not because they are embarassed or anything, its purely because they are not desperate for attention. Its more a religion and nature thing, and like most people's religion, unless you have 666 tattooed on your face and have a headless chicken in one hand, most people won't know until they get to know you. At the same time, it goes to prove, you CAN mock other people's beliefs, so long as they are not popular ones, or ones that have suicide bombers or Jihads attached to them. For me essentially, I believe everyone is responsible for their own actions, and that includes me typing this, and you cant blame your chosen god if you decide you're going to be a complete twat to everyone else on this earth your whole life. Wouldnt it be nice though, if for the next Big Brother, they chose 12 people at random, instead of the usual 10 glammy clubbers willing to drop their clothing at the drop of a lens cap, and 2 freakshows to make it interesting for those that watch it with both hands outside their pants?

Again I say..BAH!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Haven't watched any yet, but I do have them "recorded", might take a look tonight...

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 10:00:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Watched about half of the first episode, so admittedly not exactly what it is going to be like in mid-flow, but I was quite enjoying it... ;)

Thursday, June 02, 2005 2:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What celebrity hasn't even started you returd!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 11:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home