Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Update on the BB thing

Does Shilpa's opinion have no bearing on matters either? She herself has already said ' I think Jade is insecure, but not racist.' I think she knows deep down, Jade just blurted something stupid out because they clash so badly as people.

I just look at the newspapers as I think, you know I think Fred West and Harold Shipman must have had way better publicists, because they didnt get the level of media hatred Jade is getting.

A quick appeal tho, the NHS is in dire need, so if you're one of the people personally going to Jade's private home, and messing with her, her home, and her family, please hand yourself in at the nearest Hospital, as you're obviously only useful for spare parts, and even then the brain is pretty worthless.

I pity how we look to other countries too, Dirk Benedict, the guy in BB at the moment, the US actor of 'A-Team' *cough* fame, stated that he was disappointed that Boris Johnson wasn't in the house as he'd heard rumours that he was going to be, and that he finds Boris an interesting and funny man. Cue blank stares from most of the BRITISH people in the house, fuck me sideways til Easter, if somehow BB survives this and there's more seasons to come of regular and celeb BB, can we get them to take a test and demand that at least 2 intelligent housemates are in each series? To be honest, I'd probably have watched some if Boris had been in, although I doubt we'll ever see another politician go in after what happened to George Galloway.

Now, if you don't know who Boris Johnson is, that's fine, but damn, if you're in the public eye, make some kind of attempt to have a clue who other people are, so you don't look a complete tool on TV. I admit I don't know much of US politics short of what I've seen on 'The Daily Show' on MORE4, but for a US actor to know more about our politicians than most of the UK people in the house is kind of embarrassing, not that I held any ideas of any one of them making me proud to be British.

I think Bill Hicks said something very relevant 20 years ago, that also works for Britain, 'You're asking am I proud to be an American? Hell, my parents fucked there, I didn't have anything to do with it.' when asked why he didnt leave America if he didn't love his country - 'I'd leave America if I wasn't scared of ending up a victim of our foreign policy'.

Fuck me I'm defending Jade, I'm obviously not well.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hehe...classic... ;)

Thursday, January 25, 2007 12:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And she is a thick cow

Monday, February 05, 2007 6:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home