Thursday, July 07, 2005

The obvious...

Terrorist attacks, well, you can read http://finkangel.blogspot.com/ for a decent coverage of whata been happening, all I will say is...look at Live 8, huge success, millions of people enlightened about the problem, millions of pounds made to help, and with any SENSE, the leaders of our countries shamed into actually doing the right thing...(although I'm personally concerned these attacks will be used to delay doing anything about Africa, hey, I'm a cynic).

And then there is this way of protesting...whatever the hell it is this time, which turns entire nations against whatever cause it was about, murders and wounds innocents, at the moment it seems to be Al Quaeda, and no, I dont care how its spelt, I dont really care who it was, whoever it was is wasting their time and other peoples lives with something they cannot win.

My viewpoint though, if this is ANYTHING to do with religion...take a look inside, you really think any god wants people killing each other? Reducing his or hers potential followers?..idiots...and a waste of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home