Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Yea, yea, I've disappeared, blame WoW, blame MS, blame everyone but me!

Ok, for some reason its deleted my post twice before I've managed to actually post it, so this time its quick, just a boring list of my World of Warcraft and Guild Wars characters... in case anyone else is playing and wants to contact me.

Guild Wars - Lil Miss Stabby - Level 6 Warrior/Ranger, only just started, so no huge list of experienced characters!

World of Warcraft -
Aggramar server - Horde

Mootilator - Level 13 Tauren Warrior - Mining + Blacksmithing
Holierthanow - Level 17 Troll Priest - Tailoring + Enchanting
Sinistaahh - Level 20 Undead Warlock - Leatherworking + Skinning

Thunderhorn server - Alliance

Elliemental - Level 1 Human Mage
LilMizStabby - Level 2 Night Elf Rogue
Burleigh - Level 15 Dwarf Hunter - Mining + Engineering

Ok, all done. More interesting posts to come I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home