Saturday, September 01, 2007

So WOW , and the guild, and the 'Lich King' expansion.

We're slowly getting to a position where we can start touching on the last expansion's content, and what happens? They announce the next expansion!

We're never gonna see half of this stuff, heh. To Be honest tho, a lot of guilds have seen everything there is to see in the last expansion and if Blizzard don't keep expanding the world, people will just get bored and leave, so I can't blame them.

'Lich King' will be raising the 'level cap' (highest possible level) to 80 from the current 70, and introducing a new continent, which should make things interesting, along with a whole bunch of other stuff.

I, personally have my highest character at 68, a holy priest. She's pretty hopeless on her own, but she'll bolster any group hugely, and I tend to prefer playing support roles, even if it means I progress slower than some others.

I have one of each class on the go now, so while I'm no expert I can at least answer questions on most subjects.

On another note, I put together a guild event which was interesting...

I got in touch with a couple of people on the opposite 'side' and bought them a pet rabbit each, and just asked them to stay in one area while questing for a while, and keep the rabbit following them.

Then after the guild meeting, made some teams and sent my guild into enemy territory to spy, and locate the alliance guys and report to me with their names.

I told them the information they needed was on the guild site at http://sunkentemplepilots.googlepages.com/wanted

Swiftly knocked up some 'wanted' posters, then went back and changed the names of the picture files from the character names. (nearly made it WAY too easy, heh).

It wasnt a complete success to be honest, but it was fun, and makes a change from the usual stuff going on. I'll try a similar thing soon, except I'll add a few rules to encourage a bit more teamwork.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home