Friday, July 15, 2005

It has been a while, huh?








.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But then, I'm still very, very mad...having my ups and downs still, but every now and then I'm on the level, and thats when you'll see me, or read some more ramblings from me. Anyway, as a joyful antidote to the horror and death surrounding us.. ( and in my opinion, there is NO such thing as a religious terrorist, there's Christians, Muslims, Sikhs, etc....and then there's worthless fuckers that JUST DONT GET IT) ..ack, sorry...one of the voices taking over for a moment again, speaking of which, whats the best thing to do with an islamic pitbull? Muzzl'im...BOOM BOOM!

Back to WoW for a moment, firstly, I've experienced another moment of the humour that sets this game apart from other MMORPGs, in the discovery that fishing in a certain spot, and then cooking the resulting catch in a certain way, transforms your character for an hour, with no useful modifications whatsover...but you get to be a NINJA!...or a PIRATE!...or maybe other stuff, but I only had a couple of them! If you're playing, go to any auction house and see if they have [Savory Deviant Delight] for sale, its really rather fun! (pics below..dammit ABOVE!, still getting used to the blog picture posting thing!).

And secondly, I've finally reached the heady heights of level 21, which means I finally have access to the main PVP areas of the game, the Battlegrounds! Essentially, this takes the game and blends it delightfully with UT or Quake for some jolly CTF action, Alliance V Horde, with people seperated in sets of ten levels, so I was in with the lvl 21 to 30 guys... and we won!

On a side note, I hate cricket, but damn those Channel 4 ads are fantastic, I'm not even sure what it is exactly, but every one has been great, the first being the best, but even the latest one with the didgeridoo player getting a cricket ball in the head was a joy to watch!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, nice blog man. Long time no see, I've been quite mad for some time too which is why I moved down here. WoW seems to have more of a sense of humour than FFXI which does take itself too seriously, or rather some of the players do. Just check out the forums :o) Happy gaming fella, hope we cross paths again in the future.

Saturday, July 16, 2005 9:31:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Make some more posts Jinx! ;)

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 7:34:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What an interesting comment...not...

Friday, September 16, 2005 2:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home